quinta-feira, 28 de junho de 2012

SHINE Skins&Fashion - Sponsor Interview

**SHINE**Skins&Fashion
LM




[Vanity]: What is the origin of the name of your store?
**SHINE** Skins&Fashion: When I first started with my store in January 2010 I wanted a name that will be pretty and simple, name that will describe my creations in one word and make people want to see more. Since Im like a crow - attracted to all that shines and sparkles I thought its just a perfect name!

[Vanity]: What is your inspiration?
**SHINE** Skins&Fashion: My inspiration is....pink, love, glitter, so many things I find just beautiful....sometimes even the smell of my favorite perfume.. :)

[Vanity]: Define your brand in a few words:
**SHINE** Skins&Fashion: Fun...colorful...stylish

[Vanity]: What your store promises to Vanity Fair?
**SHINE** Skins&Fashion: I promise I will bring some more sparkles, dots, pinks, fun prints and colors to spice up this sl summer! ;)

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário